Introducing New Features to Delta Community’s Digital Banking
Online Statements Now Available in Mobile Banking
Now you can access Online Statements in our Mobile Banking App. Like Online Banking, the statements for your Delta Community Credit Union accounts are uploaded as soon as they become available. The documents are presented for easy viewing on your mobile devices. If you're already an Online Statement user, open the app and view yours today.
If you're not currently registered, now's the perfect time. Simply register in Online Banking to access your statements for both online and in the mobile app. You can register under the Additional Services tab.
Also, with our latest update, you'll notice some visual and functionality improvements to the Bill Pay area of Delta Community's Mobile Banking App. Our app now features a three-tab setup that lets you select the separate options (Pay, Scheduled and Payees) related to the function you wish to view or perform—all related to your bill paying experience.
The Pay tab lets you get started paying your bills right away in the app.
- New Feature! eBills with Mobile Banking – Now you can add, view and pay new eBills entirely in the Mobile Banking App. Just as it is in Online Banking, eBills is an electronic version of your bill—sent directly to your Delta Community Bill Pay account when a new one is due.
The Scheduled tab shows all Bill Payments submitted but not yet completely processed or paid. Associated eBills can also been seen in this tab.
- New Feature! Schedule and Go – Set up scheduled and automatic payments to certain billers. You define the payment amount, frequency and account from where the funds should be pulled. Select the date for when the payment should arrive and go on your way.
The Payees tab lets you add a new payee, manage existing billers and view relevant biller details.
- Payment History – Look back through previous payments made in Bill Pay with a historic view option.
- Delete Biller – Remove payees that you no longer need to pay to help simplify your experience.
- Memo – We now allow you to add special memo notes to go along with payments setup to payees in the Mobile Banking App.
Responsive Design and New PFM
We hope you're still enjoying the responsive design user experience we made available with Online Banking at the end of last year. Here’s a quick recap of the updates:
- Responsive design that sizes to fit your devices both small and large
- Cleaner look and feel
- Easier access to essential account details
- More robust Money Management PFM account aggregation tool