Important COVID-19 Updates
Updated January 4, 2022
At Delta Community, we put our members first. While our top priority is helping you manage your finances every day, we also very much care about the personal well-being of you and your family. That's why we wanted to let you know what we're doing to help ensure the health and safety of our members and employees to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, COVID-19.
Branch Lobby Operations
We will continually adjust branch operations to help us more effectively institute social distancing and other preventive health measures. Our branch lobbies are accommodating walk-ins Monday through Friday, in addition to scheduled appointments and drive-thru service where drive-thru operations are available. We remain appointment-only at the following branches on Saturdays: Fayetteville (Summit Point), McDonough, Newnan (Highway 34 East), Peachtree City (Wisdom Road), Stockbridge (Eagles Landing) and Stockbridge (Mt. Zion Parkway). At this time, we will not be able to accommodate walk-in visits on Saturdays at these locations. Drive-thru lanes, where available, will continue to operate as normal. These six branches tend to be especially crowded on Saturdays and appointments allow us to safely limit the number of people in our branch lobbies at one time. The safety and well-being of our members and employee is of the utmost importance, and we must make continuous adjustments to our operating plan based on pandemic-related conditions.
- Branches that support Delta Air Lines and are in secure airport or Delta corporate locations are also open, including the TOC (Technical Operations Center), GO (General Offices), Atlanta Airport and Salt Lake City branches.
Below are other helpful details about our branches and ATMs during this time:
- To book a branch appointment, book online using our calendaring tool. For a detailed list of services available in our branches with drive-thrus, visit our Branch Services page.
- All Delta Community ATMs remain in operation.
- Delta Community employees are wearing face masks and completing daily health screenings at the beginning of the workday to confirm they are in good health and able to work.
- Due to local and/or state government ordinances, members visiting some of our branches will be required to wear masks or a face covering over the nose and mouth inside the branch, including the Cincinnati, Dallas-Fort Worth and Salt Lake City branches.
- Social distancing markers are positioned on branch flooring to direct members awaiting teller service.
- Cough guards and stanchions are in place to ensure safe physical distancing in branch lobbies.
Additionally, we encourage you to take advantage of Delta Community's self-service channels such as Online Banking and our Mobile App to check balances, pay bills, deposit checks or transfer funds. And, we continue to offer dedicated, 24/7 member care assistance by phone through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system at 800-544-3328.
Financial Hardship: For members who suffer financial hardships due to illness or a layoff from work due to COVID-19, Delta Community offers member assistance programs, including fee waivers, deferrals, payment holidays, reduced payments, and/or a short-term Personal Loan on a case-by-case basis. Please read our blog for more details on programs for members. For more information, call our Member Care Center at 800-544-3328.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans: Delta Community has been making Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans as administered by the Small Business Administration (SBA). The Credit Union has been advised that the Paycheck Protection Program funding for most financial institutions has been exhausted and that the SBA’s portal has stopped accepting applications for new PPP loans. As a result, the Credit Union’s loan application portal has been closed.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and remain committed to providing you consistent, exceptional care—today and always.